These gluten free buns are such a family favorite. Our kids absolutely love them and they fit well with any meal or snack. They a light, fluffy and crunchy all at the same time. You can find the ingredients at any natural/organic grocery store such as Amaranth or Blush Lane.
1.5 cups milk – warmed (we use coconut milk)
2 tablespoons oil
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon xanthan gum
2 teaspoons cornstarch
2.5 cups Namaste Flour (Perfect Flour Blend)
2 and 1/4 teaspoons quick rise yeast
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Preheat the oven 350 degrees celcius.
1) Add dry ingredients to a bowl and mix.
2) Warm the coconut milk. Add the yeast to the warmed milk.
3) Place all wet ingredients in with the dry ingredients and mix.
4) Use an ice cream scoop to scoop the dough on to a parchment paper lined pan.
5) Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
We hope you enjoy them as much as we do!