A mistake that turned into a master piece! This recipe was protein balls gone wrong. But! the result turned out to be our new favorite snack. It is simply delicious. The best part? It is completely clean and sugar free. Sugar free = guilt free.
Low on you fat or protein macros for the day? Grab a quick piece of this snack.
Our favorite guilt free protein fudge;
– 7 tbsp of coconut oil
– 2 tbsp matcha green tea powder
– 10-12 dates
– 3/4 cup of raw cashews
– 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes or chips
– 2 scoops of vanilla protein (i am very particular about protein powder – separate blog post to come – I use an organic grass-fed whey concentrate)
1)Place a sheet of parchment paper in a square, freezer safe dish (at least 1 inch deep). Make sure the parchment paper extends to the top of the dish.
2)Blend together in a vitmaix or similar until a smooth, liquid consistency. I would highly recommend putting the coconut oil in the blender first.
3) Pour the mixture into the dish, cover and freeze.
4) Cut into bite size pieces and enjoy.
I sincerely hope that you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!