Not only are these peanut butter cups easy to make, but they will not wreck your day of healthy eating. We use these delicious treats as a dessert for birthdays or special occasions. It is a great alternative for kids and adults to avoid eating processed chocolate.
1/2 Cup Melted Coconut Oil
1/4 Cup Raw Cacao Powder
1-2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup (depending on your desired sweetness)
Raw Peanut Butter
1) Place 6 Parchment Paper Baking Cups in a muffin pan.
2) Combine coconut oil, cacao powder and maple syrup in a bowl.
3) Pour just enough to cover the bottom of each baking cup. Freeze for 10 minutes.
4) Once the bottoms have frozen, take the tray back out of the freezer. Add a teaspoon (or more) of peanut butter. We like crunchy.
5) Pour the remainder of the cacao mixture over the peanut butter. Make sure they are covered completely.
6) Freeze for 1 hour