First off, welcome to our new website! It was a long time coming.
There are many exciting changes happening at Saint City Crossfit. Our blog will be the place to check for the latest updates, events, wods, etc. Stay in the know by checking our blog regularly.
1) We are in the process of switching software programs for our central management system. This will add many new features to the gym that benefit YOU. You will have access to our exclusive member app which will allow you to track you workouts right on your phone, measure results, check in for class, book appointments, compare results with other gym members should you chose and post to the community leader board.
2) With this new software program, there will be an ipad at the front desk. You will be required to check in yourself on the ipad once you show up for your class. This process will take 15 seconds. It is quick and easy!
3) Unfortunately, we have had to remove the Light Weight Foods fridge from the gym. They were not holding up their side of the bargain and stocking the fridge, so we had to pull the plug. We are looking for new options and are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.
4) Our Saint City Store is expanding; Currently, we stock Saint City clothing and Progenex protein powder and protein bars. Coming VERY soon is FitAid – a recovery drink, a new line of supplements called Amino Energy which is a pre workout, amino acid drink and much more!
5) Nutrition Packages; We have a nutritionist on staff that is available to do full nutrition analysis. Many people have no idea how much they should eat, when to eat which macro-nutrients, how much water to drink or how to properly approaching nutrition for athletes. If you have specific fitness or nutrition goals that you are trying to achieve, we can help you! Speak with Brian for details.
6) Mobile Fitness; We have launched a mobile coaching program. If you, or anyone that you know may be interested in becoming a client, please let us know. This program is geared towards people who are too busy to make it to the gym. Our coach will come to you, with the equipment and motivation that you need to get started.
7) Every month, we will have a community event to connect our Saint City family. If you have event suggestions, please let us know! Keep an eye on our blog and facebook page for upcoming events!
8) Saint City will be doing our first ever exclusive athlete camp on January 14 and 15th 2017. Our goal is to get you prepared for the competition season, should you wish to participate, or to simply help you conquer your current fitness goals.
We sincerely hope that you are as excited for the upcoming changes as we are. Our goal is to make you experience at Saint City the best possible experience that it can be. We are here to support you. Thank you for your patience and support!
-Enjoy the Process!